Our Coffee-Coconut Tanning Oil is made with coffee essence, extracted from recycled coffee grounds, and steeped in food-grade Virgin Coconut oil -- only! It is 100% biodegradable, and safe for use in the ocean and around marine life.
It is the perfect tanning companion, paired best with a healthy dose of SPF, to achieve a gorgeous golden complexion and a shimmering sun tan, instead of a harsh, lobster burn.
Our non-sticky formula is lightweight enough for use as a daily moisturizer, even when you're not on the beach.
Refills available at P50 off, within Metro Manila only.
YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- A fair trade product. Ingredients are sourced directly from Philippine coffee and coconut farmers
- Coffee grounds are recycled, and biodegradable -- an earth-friendly alternative to micro-plastic scrubs
- Our cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is created through gentle, heat-free processing methods. This is food-grade level, so it is as edible as is it biodegradable
- Safe for use on your face, but just as effective on your body, and feet
- Not harmful to the environment, 100% biodegradable
- Leaves a mild stain to help preserve your tan
- May be used as a daily moisturizer
- Non-sticky, lightweight formula
Shake well. Apply liberally over face and body prior to sun exposure. Use over SPF to prevent burning.
Virgin Coconut Oil. Gives your skin a healthy dose of Vitamin E, while retaining its moisture content. Also contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Has a natural SPF level of 4.
Coffee Extract. The benefits of pre-brewed (recycled) coffee grounds is that the antioxidants in coffee have been released through the brewing process. Additionally, it contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and help fight skin irritations. These also make it great for after-sun care.