Treat yourself to an at home spa as often as you want, without worrying about fish feeding on micro-plastics found in most commercial scrubs.
Our All Over Coffee Scrub is meant to complement the tanning oil, or used on its own. May be used before or after tanning --
BEFORE: to allow your fresh skin to absorb our 100% Natural Coffee-Coconut Tanning Oil;
AFTER: to slough off any peeling skin resulting from sunburn.
Refills available at Php50 off, within Metro Manila only.
YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- 100% biodegradable; food-grade; edible
- Recycled coffee grounds are an earth-friendly alternative to micro-plastic scrubs
- Ingredients are fairly-traded and sourced directly from Philippine coconut and coffee farmers
- Our food-grade VCO is made through gentle, heat-free methods
- Coffee grounds are full of anti-oxidants, and are known to topically reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Moisturizes as it exfoliates
- May be used from head-to-toe
- Not harmful to the environment
- Leaves a mild stain to help preserve your tan
Wet skin. Take Serena's 100% Natural Coffee-Coconut OIl All-Over Scrub from jar as needed.
ON FACE: Use sparingly, and massage gently, making sure it doesn't come into contact with eyes
ON BODY: Apply liberally over body and feet, and scrub.
Rinse well. Pat dry. Do not rub off.
Coffee Grounds. The benefits of pre-brewed (recycled) coffee grounds is that the antioxidants in coffee have been released through the brewing process. They have also shown to topically reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Virgin Coconut Oil. Seals in moisture. Also has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties.