SERENA Coffee-Coconut Tanning Oil (50mL)
Moisturizes and conditions. Good for use from head to toe. Ocean-safe, biodegradable, refillable.
SERENA Coconut Oil-Infused Coffee All-Over Scrub (50g)
Exfoliates as it moisturizes. Environmentally-friendly alternative to micro-plastic cleansers. Also ocean-safe, biodegradable, and refillable.
Our Coffee-Coconut Tanning Oil (50ml) and our Coffee-Coconut All-Over Body Scrub are yours for only P700.
All-natural, ocean-friendly, biodegradable, locally- and sustainably-sourced. No artificial chemical ingredients. Consider our Coffee Scrub as a replacement to your micro-plastic body products. And our lightweight, non-greasy Tanning Oil is a great natural alternative to your everyday moisturizer, even when you're not on the beach.
Refills available within Metro Manila only.
YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- A fair trade product. Ingredients are sourced directly from Philippine coffee and coconut farmers
- Our cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is created through gentle, heat-free processing methods
- Coffee grounds are recycled, and biodegradable -- an earth-friendly alternative to micro-plastic scrubs
- All ingredients are food-grade, so it is as edible as is it biodegradable
- Not harmful to the environment, 100% biodegradable
- May be used from head-to-toe
- Leaves a mild stain to help preserve your tan
- Tanning Oil may be used as a daily moisturizer
- Non-sticky, lightweight formula
Coffee Grounds and Coffee Extract. The benefits of pre-brewed (recycled) coffee grounds is that the antioxidants in coffee have been released through the brewing process. Coffee grounds, in particular, have also shown to topically reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Additionally, it contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and help fight skin irritations. These also make it great for after-sun care.
Virgin Coconut Oil. Seals in moisture. Gives your skin a healthy dose of Vitamin E, while retaining its moisture content. Also contains natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Has a natural SPF level of 4.